You can never have too many good cooking tips. Here are a few more I’ve collected from around the web.
- Not cooking per se, but did you know that you can recycle Brita water filters?
- Pam over at Sidewalk Shoes recommends buying whole canned tomatoes and snipping them with shears inside the can when diced or chopped tomatoes are called for in a recipe.
- Here’s a tip from Austin Agrodolce on how to rescue semi-solidified honey.
- Cookthink shows us how to roast tomatillos on the stovetop in a frying pan (a la Rick Bayless).
- Another great tip from Cookthink: avoiding boiling over milk when heating it.