The Super Bowl is a good excuse to eat bar food at home. Here is what I am planning on making today:
- 2 kinds of dip: guacamole and sun-dried tomato hummus
- chips and crudites for the dips
- buffalo chicken strips with blue cheese dip — The recipe is from Fresh Every Day by Sara Foster and is perfect for Super Bowl watching.
- potato skins — Contributed by my father-in-law.
- blondies — Kind of like what would happen if chocolate chip cookies married brownies and had tasty, tasty babies.
Now I just need to find out who’s playing, and I’ll be set.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Ten Dips and Salsas for Super Bowl Sunday (friendseat.com)
- Have a “Super Bowl” Filled with Tasty, Healthy Fare On Game Day [Top Secret Guac Recipe Included] (fooducate.com)
- Some Super Bowl Winners Are Already Known (dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com)